We created a quick and easy way for you to do this -- just click here. Underneath the donation amount field, you'll see a check-box that says "Dedicate my donation in honor or in memory of someone"
Once you check that box and fill in your honoree's email information, they will automatically receive an email notifying them of your generous donation. You can also include an extra note to your honoree if you wish AND select from our specially designed e-cards!
Looking to fundraise in honor/memory of? Visit our "Create a Fundraising" page here.
Articles in this section
- How can I donate to Shriners Hospitals for Children?
- Can I make a monthly donation?
- Do I need a Love to the rescue account to donate?
- Can I donate by stock?
- I made a general donation to Shriners Hospitals for Children. Do I have access to reporting?
- Can I get your bank details to wire a donation?
- How can I donate in honor/in memory of someone?
- How can I donate from outside the U.S.?
- What does my donation do?
- What appears on my bank statement when I donate to Shriners Hospitals for Children?