Shriners Hospitals for Children is a fully qualified 501 (c)3 charitable organization under IRS regulations. Donations are tax deductible as provided by law.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a tax receipt for my donation?
- Is my donation tax-deductible?
- What is your EIN (Tax ID) number?
- Is my donation tax-deductible outside of the U.S.?
- I'm donating from outside the U.S. online. Is there an additional transaction fee involved?
- What's your refund policy?
- What's the deadline to get tax credit for the current calendar year?