Thank you for sending Love to the rescue® from overseas! It means the world to us.
When donating online you may be charged credit card processing fees and online payment processor fees. Your foreign bank and/or credit card provider may then add additional conversion and transactional fees which are not reimbursed by Shriners Hospitals for Children.
We do offer the option (upon check-out) for you to cover all transaction fees so 100% of your donation goes to Shriners Hospitals for Children.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a tax receipt for my donation?
- Is my donation tax-deductible?
- Is my donation tax-deductible outside of the U.S.?
- I'm donating from outside the U.S. online. Is there an additional transaction fee involved?
- What's your refund policy?
- What's the deadline to get tax credit for the current calendar year?