All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Shriners Hospitals for Children is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and relies on the generosity of donors.
Twenty of the 22 Shriners Hospitals for Children are located in the United States and file 990 tax returns under two corporations: The Massachusetts Corporation (Boston and Springfield hospitals only) and the Colorado Corporation (the remaining 18 U.S. hospitals).
Copies of current 990 tax returns can be viewed here. The two Shriners Hospitals for Children 990 tax returns (Massachusetts and Colorado corporations) do not reflect the finances of our Canadian and Mexican hospitals (the Canadian Corporation and Mexican Association, respectively).
For a complete representation of the finances for all twenty-two Shriners Hospitals for Children please see the combined financial statement.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a tax receipt for my donation?
- Is my donation tax-deductible?
- What is your EIN (Tax ID) number?
- Is my donation tax-deductible outside of the U.S.?
- I'm donating from outside the U.S. online. Is there an additional transaction fee involved?
- What's your refund policy?
- What's the deadline to get tax credit for the current calendar year?