We love our international supporters!
Online: Donating online is our easiest option. You can donate using any major credit card or your PayPal account here.
Please note: that while we do accept international donations and multiple currencies (listed below) all transactions will settle to USD.
We accept online donations in the following currencies:
USD (US$), CAD (CA$), AUD (AU$), EUR (€), MXN (Mex$). Donations that are made in these currencies will settle in USD.
However, please be aware that only donations made from within the U.S. are tax-deductible.
Right now, we don't accept foreign checks; however, international banks can make checks out in USD if you ask. You can then mail us that check, using our address listed below.
For USD money orders, please collect donations in your currency, then mail a USD money order to:
Shriners International Headquarters
2900 Rocky Point Dr.
Tampa, FL 33607
Checks and money orders should be made payable to Shriners Hospitals for Children.
Articles in this section
- How can I donate to Shriners Hospitals for Children?
- Do I need a Love to the rescue account to donate?
- Can I donate by stock?
- I made a general donation to Shriners Hospitals for Children. Do I have access to reporting?
- Can I get your bank details to wire a donation?
- How can I donate in honor/in memory of someone?
- How can I donate from outside the U.S.?
- What does my donation do?
- What appears on my bank statement when I donate to Shriners Hospitals for Children?