At Shriners Hospitals for Children®, stewardship is one of our core values. Approximately 85 percent of all funds spent by Shriners Hospitals for children each year is dedicated to patient care, research and education. We work hard to make sure your gifts are used in the most efficient and effective manner.
How We Use Funds:
In addition, Shriners Hospitals for Children is a fully qualified 501 (c)3 charitable organization under IRS regulations. Donations are tax-deductible as provided by law.
Care Beyond Cost:
Articles in this section
- How can I donate to Shriners Hospitals for Children?
- Do I need a Love to the rescue account to donate?
- Can I donate by stock?
- I made a general donation to Shriners Hospitals for Children. Do I have access to reporting?
- Can I get your bank details to wire a donation?
- How can I donate in honor/in memory of someone?
- How can I donate from outside the U.S.?
- What does my donation do?
- What appears on my bank statement when I donate to Shriners Hospitals for Children?