Generally, a donation to Shriners Hospitals for Children is, like all charitable donations, not refundable. Shriners Hospitals for Children may consider (in its absolute discretion) a refund if the donation was made accidentally or in some other extremely unusual circumstance.
If a donation is refunded, the associated tax receipt is no longer truthful so you should shred it.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a tax receipt for my donation?
- Is my donation tax-deductible?
- Is my donation tax-deductible outside of the U.S.?
- I'm donating from outside the U.S. online. Is there an additional transaction fee involved?
- What's your refund policy?
- What's the deadline to get tax credit for the current calendar year?