Fundraising for Shriners Hospitals for Children is “EASY, PEEZY, LEMON, SQUEEZY”
In three EASY steps you can be well on your way to delivering HOPE & HEALING for thousands of children around the world.
STEP #1 - START THE LOVE
It only takes a minute to set up a campaign. Choose the hospital you would like to fundraise for. Decide on WHAT to fundraise for. Pick a name. Pick a photo. And BAM! Just like that, you’ll be ready to start raising money for Shriners Hospitals for Children. REMEMBER, style your story around the idea that you chose to fundraise for (i.e. birthday, doctor, celebration).
STEP #2 - BUILD THE LOVE
Raise more donations by joining forces with others. Start your own or join an already existing team.
STEP #3 - SHARE THE LOVE
The more people you tell, the quicker you’ll reach your goal. Then sit back and watch how your fundraising efforts will change the lives of children every day.
Looking for additional Great Fundraising Tips? Click here to learn more.
Articles in this section
- How can I fundraise for Shriners Hospitals for Children?
- I want to share my fundraising campaign on facebook, twitter or by email. How?
- Do's and don'ts of your Shriners Hospitals for Children fundraising page
- What is the Grateful Patient program and how do I start a fundraising campaign for it?
- How old do I need to be to fundraise?