Great question! Due to system limitations and accounting restrictions champions of personal fundraising pages currently are unable to add offline gifts. However, we have provided a downloadable pdf that you can print and fill out with all of your collected "off-line" gifts.
Please mail this form with your gifts to our headquarters office. Once received, our donation relation coordinators will apply and update your personal fundraising campaign page.
Shriners Hospitals for Children
c/o Donor Relations
2900 Rocky Point Drive
Tampa, FL 33607
Articles in this section
- How to create a fundraising page?
- How to edit a fundraising page?
- How do I log into my fundraising page?
- I forgot my password. What do I do?
- I want to change my profile picture. How do I do that?
- Can I send an email from my fundraising page?
- How do I see who has donated to my fundraising page?
- I want to fundraise as a team, how do I sign up?
- How do I invite people to join my fundraising team?
- I got a check or cash donation, how do I add it to my fundraising page?