1. Login to your account OR create an account here OR click on the [FUNDRAISE] button in the top right corner of our site or choose "Start a fundraising page' from the "Get Involved" drop down menu.
2. Click Start your Campaign OR Get Started.
3. Select the Shriners Hospital that you would like to fundraise for.
4. Choose what you would like to fundraise for, birthday, doctor, in honor/memory of, grateful patient?
5. Indicate if you’d like to fundraise - as an individual, or part of a team.
6. Finish entering any additional information on the sign up form and a page will automatically be created.
7. Edit your fundraising page.
The below elements of your page can be edited:
- Profile Picture: Your profile picture for the campaign can be different from your member profile picture. The recommended size is 320px by 320px.
- Fundraiser Nickname: This is the name that will appear on your fundraising page. It does not have to match the name associated with your Classy account, and is most commonly used to display nicknames or other creative monikers.
- Headline: This is your opportunity to explain why you are fundraising for Shriners. Is there a particular way you will be fundraising, like running a marathon, or fundraising in lieu of wedding gifts? Write that here!
- Fundraising End Date: How long do you want this fundraising party to last? 1 month? 3 years? Forever? Be sure to set an end date for your fundraising page here.
- Fundraising Goal: How much are you hoping to raise? Shoot for the stars here; your friends and family might surprise you with their support! Remember, you can always come back and adjust your fundraising goal at any point if you find that you were a little bit overly optimistic, or if you underestimated the generosity of your loved ones.
- Custom URL: Setting a Custom URL makes it easy to direct friends and family to your fundraising page! This URL is unique to your page and can be any creative combination of letters and numbers.
- Fundraiser Notifications: Stay on top of activity on your page by adjusting the Fundraiser Notifications here. Turning these options to 'on' will ensure you can engage with your supporters and stay up to date on your fundraising progress!