Shriners Hospitals for Children® is a fully qualified 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions to Shriners Hospitals for Children are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law (EIN 36-2193608). To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We'll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a tax receipt for my donation?
- Is my donation tax-deductible?
- What is your EIN (Tax ID) number?
- Is my donation tax-deductible outside of the U.S.?
- I'm donating from outside the U.S. online. Is there an additional transaction fee involved?
- What's your refund policy?
- What's the deadline to get tax credit for the current calendar year?