Do: Get excited. Engage your family network (and other networks), rally the troops and most importantly HAVE FUN with your mission!
Don't: Get so excited that you use any type of profanity or vulgar language in your campaign OR promotion of your campaign that could potentially harm the Shriners Hospitals for Children name or brand.
Do: Know your stuff. Use our website for general information of what we are about and how we help change the lives of children. Use our tips and guidelines for ideas on how to campaign better. If you are a GRATEFUL patient tell your STORY! Anyone of these will help you become a better fundraiser.
Don't: Provide our 501(c)(3) documentation for tax purposes to event attendees or donors. Our 501(c)(3) documentation should be used solely for informational purposes to confirm our non-profit status and should not be treated as a tax receipt. Anything we missed? For any other questions, please contact our support team here.
Articles in this section
- How do I edit my fundraising page?
- How can I fundraise for Shriners Hospitals for Children?
- I want to share my fundraising campaign on facebook, twitter or by email. How?
- Do's and don'ts of your Shriners Hospitals for Children fundraising page
- What is the Grateful Patient program and how do I start a fundraising campaign for it?
- How old do I need to be to fundraise?